Summer is just around the corner! The fans of water parks can now enjoy a new season of games and slides at the water park Aqualand in Torremolinos which has two new facilities for adults and an area designed for children with various water games.
The largest water park on the Costa del Sol offers more than 30 slides (of which 19 are for adults and 15 for children) in an area of 70,000 m2.
In addition the more daring can try the highest slide in Europe called Kamikaze and many other attractions.
Other water attractions:
- Kamikaze: Do you ddare to try the highest slide in Europe?
- Boomerang: 15 metre half pipe for two people.
- Crazy Cones
- Multipista: 8 tracks that end on a pool
- Super Slalom
- Crazy Race
- Rapids: One of the popular attractions, there is always a big queue for this attraction simulating a river.
- Black Hole: 12 metre slide ending on a pool.
- Speed Racer: The latest attraction added in 2016
Aqualand opening and prices
Aqualand Torremolinos is open from May 18th to October around 7th.
Opening hours are 11 am to 6 pm in May, June, September and October. 11 am to 7 pm in July and August.
There is a discount when paying for the ticket online. Travel agencies and some restaurants also use to offer a discount voucher for Aqualand in summer.
- Adult ticket: 30€ and 26€ online
- Child from 5 to 10 years old: 22€ and 18€ online
- Toddlers between 3 and 4 years old: 12€ and 8€ online
- Senior (older than 65 years old): 22€ and 18€ online
Packs for families and friends:
- Family pack for 2 adults and 2 childs: 84€ only online
- Friends pack for 4 adults: 100€ only online
Fast Pass: For avoiding the most popular attractions queues you can pay a plus.
Sun Coast Summer Festival
In past years there was a special opening for welcoming the summer called Sun Coast Festival in Aqualand Torremolinos.
The event used to take place before the opening of the park and the price range was 24€ for the basic entrance, 34€ for vip ticket and 220€ for vip reservation.
UPDATE!! There will be no Sun Coast Summer Festival in 2019
The event moved to the bullring in Torremolinos during May, but there is still no date for this year.
How to get to Aqualand
On the motorway A-7 or the national road N-340
GPS: 36º 37′ 33.26″N 4º 30′ 29.28″W
- Public Buses: Bus from Malaga, Benalmadena Costa, Arroyo de la Miel, Carihuela and Playamar.
- Suburban train: From Malaga and Fuengirola, stopping at Torremolinos or Montemar.
- Find how to get from Malaga to Torremolinos in our website.
- Address and reviews: Calle Cuba, nº 10, 29620 Torremolinos.
More information at https://www.aqualand.es/torremolinos/en/Comparte este artículo:
5 thoughts on “Enjoy the summer with the water park Aqualand in Torremolinos”
Hiya have Book3d to go away late October will there be any water parks available
Hello, I know of Aqualand Torremolinos, that use to close in early October. Maybe because of the situation they close later? I will update the article if that happens. Last month for Aquamijas is September.
Hi, I’m trying to find out the exact date Aqualand closes in October 2018.
Please could you forward this information to me.
I have contacted them and they close in October 7th.