Nightlife in Estepona
Tourists visiting Estepona usually seek for a quieter place for their holiday, a town near the coast, close to Marbella and Puerto Banus, two places in Malaga where you can also enjoy a vibrant nightlife.
There is a map with all the locations and photos below the list. Bookmark this page or the map for keeping an updated list of the best places to go at night in Estepona.
means it is recorded closed online, there might be a new one.
* Navy Blue is featured, a popular place with many positive reviews.
* Green means safe, not many nor all positive, but good average.
* Light Blue means it has reviews, but not many.
* Grey means a place without reviews, you can be the first.
* Orange means a warning, the place has only bad reviews or many people complain about the same issue.
* List updated in June 2018.
Find below some of the main places you can visit while enjoying the nightlife in Estepona:
Disco and clubs
Mosaïc Music Club
Live music and concerts
Rock music club opening from 8pm until 2 am and until 4am on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Av. Luis Braille, 1 Estepona
Pubs and cocktail bars
La Pepa cocktail bar
Café Bar Reinaldo
Popular meeting point in Estepona Marina where you can drink a coffee on the terrace or have a drink and dance inside.
Opening from 10am to 2am and to 4am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Urb Puerto Deportivo, 24 29680 Estepona
Phone: +34 952 80 24 46
Café Copas Totem
Opening daily from 3pm until 4am. Closed on Mondays.
Calle Clara Campoamor, 4 Estepona
Odonoghues Irish Pub Estepona
Opening daily from 3pm until 3am.
Edificio Puerto sol, local 5, Calle Ensenada, 4 Estepona
Phone: 618 71 31 95
The Lost Clover
Opening daily from 12pm until 3am.
Avda. de la Union, 26, 29688 Estepona
Phone: 671 26 06 48