Malaga airport to Ronda
When going from Malaga airport to Ronda using a car or a bus, you may know that the road is Costa del Sol highway.
There are optional toll roads for those who want to get to Ronda faster.
How to get to Ronda from Malaga airport
The maps below show us 2 possible ways to take, one of them using the Costa del Sol highway while other of the roads will take us from Malaga to Ronda through Cartama and Pizarra (two white villages). Which one is your favourite?
- Estimated time: 1 hour and 29 minutes
- Distance to Ronda: 109 Km
The estimated driving time without using the toll roads is 1 hour and 50 minutes. We are not taking in consideration traffic.
There is other recommended road route to Ronda through Cartama and Pizarra:
- Estimated time: 1 hour and 43 minutes
- Distance to Ronda: 98.3 Km
For more road routes to Ronda and bigger image, check this google map.
If you are looking for a day trip or a guided tour to Ronda, the price include a visit to the most popular places of Ronda and pickup near to your residence.
Transfers Malaga airport Ronda
When coming with a large group, a lot of luggage or looking for a private taxi you may know that there are many companies offering bus or transfer from Malaga airport to Ronda. Take a look at some of the transfer companies we recommend.
Bus from Malaga airport to Ronda
There is no direct bus from Malaga to Ronda , you have to take one to Marbella, and transfer to another bus at Marbella bus station to Ronda. You will find the bus stop outside Malaga airport arrivals. It should not be too difficult to find if you ask someone around the airport.
Remember to keep your tickets until you arrive, if the bus get broken and you have to transfer to another bus, you would need to show your ticket.
Train from Malaga airport to Ronda
The line runs from Algeciras to Granada and Córdoba, while a change is required in Bobadilla if we take the train from Malaga.
Malaga to Ronda train schedule and price
Planning route from Malaga airport to Ronda:
- 1. Head southeast on Av del Comandante García Morato toward Ramal Comandante García Morato Go through 1 roundabout 1.1 km
- 2. Take the ramp onto Av de Velázquez/MA-21 2.5 km
- 3. Take the E-15/A-7 ramp to Benalmádena/Algeciras 13 m
- 4. Keep left at the fork to continue toward E-15/A-7 130 m
- 5. Keep left at the fork and merge onto E-15/A-7 15.6 km
- 6. Continue onto E-15/AP-7 (signs for Marbella/Algeciras) Toll road 28.7 km
- 7. Continue onto A-7 5.1 km
- 8. Continue onto E-15/AP-7 (signs for Estepona/Algeciras) Toll road 8.6 km
- 9. Take exit 172 toward A-397/Ronda/San Pedro de Alcantara Partial toll road 900 m
- 10. Turn right onto Ctra de Ronda/A-397 Continue to follow Ctra de Ronda 140 m
- 11. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Ctra de Ronda/A-376 100 m
- 12. Slight left onto Ctra de Ronda/A-397 (signs for Ronda) Continue to follow A-397 Go through 1 roundabout 42.8 km
- 13. Take the exit 240 m
- 14. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A-376 170 m
- 15. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A-369 Go through 1 roundabout 1.9 km
- 16. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Calle Imágenes 450 m 17. Continue onto Calle de Armiñán 400 m 18. Continue onto Calle Virgen de la Paz
We hope you enjoy your visit to Ronda!