English Deutsch Español

Question about train delays

Introduce yourself or chat about anything in our general forum.
jasonsmith
New Visitor
New Visitor

Question about train delays

Post by jasonsmith » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:35 pm

What happens if I my train is delayed and I have to miss the last connection to my destination? On Friday evening, I'm travelling by train from Manchester Piccadilly to Swindon. I'm due to arrive at Cheltenham Spa at 21:51 and then my connection to Swindon leaves 9 minutes later. That train to Swindon is the last train of the night. What would happen if the train into Cheltenham was delayed (not the unlikeliest of scenarios) and I missed the connection to Swindon? Would it be the train company's responsibility to get me to my destination that night?

j2k
New Visitor
New Visitor

Re: Question about train delays

Post by j2k » Mon May 25, 2009 4:31 am

jasonsmith wrote:What happens if I my train is delayed and I have to miss the last connection to my destination? On Friday evening, I'm travelling by train from Manchester Piccadilly to Swindon. I'm due to arrive at Cheltenham Spa at 21:51 and then my connection to Swindon leaves 9 minutes later. That train to Swindon is the last train of the night. What would happen if the train into Cheltenham was delayed (not the unlikeliest of scenarios) and I missed the connection to Swindon? Would it be the train company's responsibility to get me to my destination that night?

this is the forum for The costa del sol, You Gimp

Malagacar.com

Malaga airport transfers