Malagaweb.com

Christmas in Fuengirola

Introduce yourself or chat about your last trip to Malaga in our general forum.
ShellyC
New Visitor
New Visitor

Christmas in Fuengirola

Post by ShellyC » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:15 pm

Hi, just booked a 2 week family holiday for myself, husband and 3 kids (11, 8 & 1). Hoping someone had some kid friendly restaurant recommendations for Christmas Day, not fussy about traditional Christmas dinner, just hoping for somewhere fun and relaxing for us all!

Also, hoping to do a day trip maybe Gibraltar or Tangier, do they run over the Christmas holidays? We're staying at the Rhonda 4 Apartments, any advice or recommendations for things to do in the area would be very much appreciated. :D

Raul
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Christmas in Fuengirola

Post by Raul » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:50 am

Hello Shelly,
You can check our list of recommended restaurants in Fuengirola, for children maybe Mr. Wok buffet would be a nice choice? Casa Roberto also have very good reviews. It depends on what kind of food you are looking for, you can find those restaurants and others in the link above.

I recommend to have a look at the attractions in Fuengirola.

You can also take a train to Malaga and visit The Alcazaba and many other tourist attractions.
http://www.malagaweb.com/attractions/ma ... vities.php

There are no excursions I know operating the 25th. For Tangier the closer is the 26th and for Gibraltar the 27th.

ShellyC
New Visitor
New Visitor

Re: Christmas in Fuengirola

Post by ShellyC » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:58 pm

Wow, that was a quick response! :D Theres plenty for me to go through in those links, thanks Raul, it's very much appreciated!