Malagaweb.com

Be aware of HIRECAR MALAGA Car Hire company!

Post your car rental review or read reviews posted by customers, find the best car rental company by comparing opinions in our forum.
Forum rules
Only identified forum members can post reviews and opinion about any car hire company so your experience can help others to decide.

Please do not spam, post false reviews or advertise a car rental website in our forum!
steff67
New Visitor
New Visitor

Be aware of HIRECAR MALAGA Car Hire company!

Post by steff67 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:47 pm

I have rented a car from this company beginning of November 2015. The rent was really cheap, the car was nice and the service swift. The car was delivered to the airport, I paid in cash, and the 300 euro deposit I paid with my credit card. Unfortunately, the 300 euro were never returned! We]re now 6 weeks further, and all I get are standard emails from the cst service! "Our account department is looking into it, we will get back to you", or, "THere was a problem with the VISA interface, we could not return the money. Please send your account details.." (which I did, still nothing) etc etc. I called them, I get the same answer "We are looking into it". Really frustrating, I feel totally powerless.. and moneyless! 300 euro is not cat piss for me.
Does anyone know how I can take legal action on this matter, without too many costs for lawers?

Raul
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Be aware of HIRECAR MALAGA Car Hire company!

Post by Raul » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:57 am

Hello,
Im sorry about your experience, sometimes they can take much time...have you tried contacting with a responsible person or maybe the owner?

Let's see if any visitor had a similar experience, we have another topic about not getting deposit back from a rental car.

And information on how to file a report.