Malagaweb.com

Christmas lights in Malaga 2015

Looking for a specific event date? Find it quick in our forum, come and join our growing community.
Ghosthunter

Christmas lights in Malaga 2015

Post by Ghosthunter » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:37 pm

Hello,
Already booked a flight with Easyjet for December and was wondering about christmas lights in Malaga city... already switched on? When are they switched off?

I did hear christmas lighting in Malaga is spectacular, can't wait to see by myself :geek:

Raul
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Christmas lights in Malaga 2015

Post by Raul » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:49 pm

Hello!
Christmas lighting was switched on at 18:00 on Friday 27th November and they are always switched off at the 6th December.

You will have time to visit them! They are located at Calle Larios in Malaga, if using the train remember to get off at the last train stop (Alameda station)

Guide of suburban train C-1 in Malaga

Indeed lighting is truly impressive, I was born in Malaga and never knew they were that amazing until a foreigner told me that kind of lighting is not usual in any other city.

Ghosthunter

Post by Ghosthunter » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:07 pm

Oh thank you!

It will be my first time visiting your city in Christmas (always did in summer or around that season), still Im sure the weather will be far better than in my city!

I'll visit the christmas lights in Malaga city for sure and also the markets...let's see if I can find some gifts for my friends and family :D

Malaga wait for me! Ill be there soon!

Raul
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Raul » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:12 pm

You are welcome
Don't forget your camera! you might want to take some pictures...if you do, share them here!

Yeah, Malaga has an excellent climate in winter compared to other european cities...it is perfect for strolling the city at night while enjoying the lighting and visiting some markets.

Enjoy your trip and welcome to Malaga :!: