Malagaweb.com

New Year's Eve in Malaga

Looking for a specific event date? Find it quick in our forum, come and join our growing community.
Andrea

New Year's Eve in Malaga

Postby Andrea » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:03 am

Hello,
I love Malaga but only stayed there during the summer, Im wondering about how is it during New Year's Eve. Better to stay in hotel or are there any cool celebration outside?

My plan is going there with a friend by the end of December...BTW I already know the beach wáter will be cold but it's fine as I dont plan to swim in Winter :D

How is the temperature? What clothes should I need to bring?

Raul
Administrator
Administrator

Re: New Year's Eve in Malaga

Postby Raul » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:11 am

Hello,

If coming for a holiday I think its better to join a public celebration with the locals, they use to celebrate New Year's Eve at Malaga city centre, Constitucion Square and Calle Larios...never been there but It must be nice for a tourist to see.

Its not too cold in Malaga by the end of December and begining of January, but I would recommend to bring some winter clothes for the night...last year I used just a coat over a t-shirt and I was fine.

About swiming...you are right, but I can tell you that in my building some german residents use to swim every single day of the year in the pool at 7am...I would not recommend it though :D

Return to “Malaga events”