English Deutsch Español

Telefonica/Movistar in Mijas

Quick answers for your questions about Andalucia, Sierra Nevada and the southern of Spain.
mijasned49
New Visitor
New Visitor

Telefonica/Movistar in Mijas

Post by mijasned49 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:00 pm

Hola a todos,
My name is Dennis and my Wife is Jean and are hoping to move to Mijas within the next few months. We are new to the forum and would like to ask a question:

I know it could be a long shot but, does anyone know the Riviera Garden Hills, Riviera Del Sol? We were shown a semi-detached property there and are trying to ascertain whether Telefonica/Moviestar is established there :?:

Raul
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Telefonica/Movistar in Mijas

Post by Raul » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:01 pm

If it is of some help, Telefónica is the largest phone provider in Spain; the whole area of the coastal stretch of the Costa del Sol is like one large and very well developed urbanization / housing development; thus there should be no problem with Telefónica or other (and cheaper!) providers! J Good luck!

mijasned49
New Visitor
New Visitor

Re: Telefonica/Movistar in Mijas

Post by mijasned49 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:48 pm

Thank you Raul,
We have moved to a couple of places one being Dona Julia in Casares. We were told by the Agent that a line and Telefonica and Internet were available. So we moved in and a year and a half later we were still waiting.

At the moment we are with them and still have 6 months to go, so I would like to stay with them, but thanks for the reply.
Dennis

Malagacar.com

Malaga airport transfers