Malagaweb.com

Best car hire

Post your car rental review or read reviews posted by customers, find the best car rental company by comparing opinions in our forum.
Forum rules
Only identified forum members can post reviews and opinion about any car hire company so your experience can help others to decide.

Please do not spam, post false reviews or advertise a car rental website in our forum!
Aleex

Best car hire

Post by Aleex » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:43 pm

I wanted to know how to hire car in malaga. Plz any body help me how can any body hire car in malaga. What are the rules,Price or condition are to be follow to hire a car. Have a nice day all of you..................

Raul
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Best car hire

Post by Raul » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:01 pm

Hello,
You can book online, check our recommended car rental websites for prices and information at http://www.malagaweb.com/carhire.php

You can also book from our recommended company from the sidebar.

The websites we recommend do not require credit card for online reservation, so you can make your booking with just your flight number.

wilko4
New Visitor
New Visitor

Re: Best car hire

Post by wilko4 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:21 pm

hiya dude, please dont do the brians rent a car, its tosh, an englishperson conning englishmen, hence, not man or men, person. and what a con at that. hired and paid in full, not to recieve any deposit refund at all by this company. god knows who runs the company, but run that over here and its not a good ending. this company should not trade, yet it does, conning people out of their hard earned holiday euros. disgusting and gut churning, its cost me 620 euros. with the cars returned, not a penny or euro has been returned to our account. most forums have the exact same reply. dont use them, they are the worst. use hertz or enterprise, the big companies dont screw ya.