English Deutsch Español

Excursions and boat trips?

Discover the beauty and the magic of this southern region of Spain using bus tours , minibus, private taxis or your own car. Feel free to ask about any tour route and enjoy the beautiful excursions and trips within Andalucia.
Forum rules
Do not post advertising, this forum is for posting questions about tours in Andalucia. This region is a beautiful place to explore and we want you to enjoy it.
chelsea93
New Visitor
New Visitor

Excursions and boat trips?

Post by chelsea93 » Mon May 03, 2010 3:53 pm

heya, i am going to malaga in august with my boyfriend and hes family, but we would like to spend some time alone on this trip too, just wondering if anyone can tell me any boat trips like the dolphin ones (that arent guna cost us loads) and also any days we might find fun, we dont like museums and mountains and stuff so wouldnt enjoy them but things such as theme parks.

Thanks for the help in advance
Chelsea x :)

Raul
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Excursions and boat trips?

Post by Raul » Tue May 04, 2010 9:38 am

HI Chelsea and welcome to the forum!,

Water parks
In august it will be so much hot, so why not spending a day in the water park attractions?, there are a few, one in Torremolinos "Aqualand", and there is another in Mijas known as "Aquapark". Theme park
If you both like theme parks, you can visit: Tivoli world (http://www.tivoli.es/eng/)

Boat trips
About boat trips and sea tours, there are many of different prices. Private boats are expensivier than public ones so it depends on your budget. It is easy to find them on Puerto Marina; there are from sea tours to Disco boats at night.

Hope to be of help, there are many attractions in Benalmadena and Malaga so you will not be bored ;)

Malagacar.com

Visit Malaga Forum

Malaga airport transfers