Malagaweb.com

Sierra Nevada Forum

Sierra Nevada general forum. We will try to provide help for your winter holidays planning.

Are you planning to visit Sierra Nevada this winter?

You may select 1 option

View results

Raul
Administrator
Administrator

Sierra Nevada Forum

Postby Raul » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:29 pm

For those visitors willing to have some holidays in a winter city and practicing winter sports, we highly recommend Sierra Nevada, because the mixture of sun of the Costa del Sol and the snow. Sierra nevada is not only snow, snowboard or skiing.

There is much to see in Granada, and the nightlife in Sierra Nevada is an experience many young people would appreciate, and also not only the young people, there are many pubs and many ambients so everyone can feel comfortable at night for relaxing after a snowboarding or skiing session.
Sierra Nevada ski pass
Ski pass is needed for using the chairlifts and getting into the mountaintop, there are many ski pass prices for all durations. Please check our ski pass website url if you are interested in more information.

Sierra Nevada pictures
Sierra Nevada pictures for those who want to take a look :roll:

We hope you enjoy your visit and please don´t hesitate in asking whatever you would like to know about Sierra Nevada, we will be pleased to be of any help in your visit. Don´t forget coming to Malaga which is very close to Sierra Nevada.

melissa
New Visitor
New Visitor

Re: Sierra Nevada Forum

Postby melissa » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:36 pm

It hadn't ever really occued to me to ski in spain before. How good is the skiing there? I usually ski in switzerland, france and austria, so I'm wondering how spain compares. I do like the idea of there being snow and sun though :)

Raul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Raul » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:06 am

Hi and welcome Melissa!,
I guess snow quality would be better in Switzerland. However Sierra Nevada snow quality is good enough and Malaga is very close... :D

Jude
New Visitor
New Visitor

Postby Jude » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:20 pm

Hi. I am trying to find out if there are public buses that go from either Estepona or Malaga airport to Sierra Nevada.

Raul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Raul » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:51 pm

You have to take the public bus to the Malaga bus station, from where you will take the bus to Granada where you have to transfer to another bus at "Paseo del Salon" for getting to Sierra Nevada.

Correction: There is a bus from Malaga airport to Granada, I just saw one 8-)

Granada bus station to calle Paseo del Salon
Walking direction map

Or you can book a Malaga airport transfer to Sierra Nevada

Hope to be of help!

Return to “Sierra Nevada”