English Deutsch Español

Malaga airport parking

Malaga airport forum: Quick answers to flights, transportation and general information about the airport.
Raul
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Airport parking

Post by Raul » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:05 pm

Hi Martino,
Holiday Parking has several floors as well as Airport Parking, never used them but I know of people who do. Easy Parking is just one floor but they have 24h personal and security cams in both buildings.

I can´t think off a parking place without insurance nor security...they would just get into big troubles if anything happen to a vehicle!

I have seen once a lamborgini Reventon, also the latest ferrari models and very expensive cars using those parkings I said before, and the customers keep coming back. So I dont think all of them are that bad, some of them are good in my opinion.

UPDATE
Holiday Parking and Easy Parking joined and actually are the same, they are together in a building with several indoor parking floors for short and long term.

AJBIRD
New Visitor
New Visitor

Re: Malaga airport parking

Post by AJBIRD » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:16 pm

Im looking for parking at or around Malaga airport. Car will be parked up most of the time as i live in the uk and will only be using it for about 16 to 20 weeks per year (4/5 visits) in total. My question is 'can anyone recommend a reputable agent' to handle the parking and looking after the car. If a 12 month term is booked with the parking company and i take my car to use it for the 16/20 weeks, is the 16/20 weeks included within the 12 months, or would i get 12 months + 16/20 weeks. thanks John

Raul
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Malaga airport parking

Post by Raul » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:16 am

I will close this topic.

Further information about Malaga airport parking can be found following the link.

Note: Easy Parking has moved to the next building with Holiday Parking, now are called "Easy Holiday Parking" with just indoor parking.