English Deutsch Español

Malaga airport buses to Estepona

Malaga airport forum: Quick answers to flights, transportation and general information about the airport.
Catesey
New Visitor
New Visitor

Malaga airport buses to Estepona

Post by Catesey » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:49 am

Hi, this is the first time I have used this forum but was wondering since the buses I have found on the avanza bus website only run twice a day, is there another service that is better?
Also how long roughly will it take from arrival at the airport to getting to the bus?
Thanks

Raul
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Malaga airport buses to Estepona

Post by Raul » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:57 am

Hello and welcome!
The buses from Malaga airport to Estepona run daily at 7, 10 & 11.20am and at 1.15, 5.20 & 9pm.

You can also take a bus from Malaga airport to Marbella and from Marbella bus station take another bus to Estepona.

Another option is to book a Malaga airport transfer to Estepona.

Your first visit to Malaga? Hope you enjoy it! ;)

rikimilton
New Visitor
New Visitor

Post by rikimilton » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:30 pm

During the summer season there is a direct bus (there is one stop at Marbella Bus Station) from Estepona Bus Station to Malaga airport, also operated by Portillo Bus Company. The service runs six times a day in the summer and twice a day in the winter. This costs 8,70 euro and the duration of the journey is approximately 1 hour 15 minutes.
www.airport-transfer724.com

Sian

Post by Sian » Mon May 07, 2018 6:55 pm

Hi !

Are there still buses that run 6 x per day from Malaga airport to estepona? And if so, is it better to book in advance or can you do this at the airport?

Raul
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Raul » Wed May 09, 2018 7:15 am

Hello,
Not right now, maybe in summer...in May you can book two buses daily from Malaga airport to Estepona.
You can check this and other buses here:
http://www.malagaweb.com/malaga-airport/buses.php

Malcolm

Post by Malcolm » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:05 pm

Hi, I will be arriving at around 13.00 into Malaga airport on Friday 28th December, I'm looking to travel by bus to El Castillo, Duquesa and wonder if you can advise which buses / times I need

My return trip will be on Friday 4th January 2019 and need to be at the airport for around 18.00 ( my return flight is at 20.35 )

Ive looked on your website and think I need to catch to airport bus to Malaga bus station and then bus to Estepona and a taxi to Duquesa and the reverse for my return trip.

Any help and advise would be very much appreciated Many thanks

Raul
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Raul » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:09 pm

Hello,

I'm checking the official website and I found a bus departing from Malaga airport to La Línea (and Estepona) at 15.20 with arrival to Estepona at 16.30

The bus line is L-606.

For returning you should have to take the bus at 12.00 with arrival to Malaga airport at 13.55

Source:
http://malaga.avanzagrupo.com/es/itiner ... linea-plus

*Another option is taking a transfer.

*Or hiring a car in Malaga.