English Deutsch Español

Excursion to Granada

Discover the beauty and the magic of this southern region of Spain using bus tours , minibus, private taxis or your own car. Feel free to ask about any tour route and enjoy the beautiful excursions and trips within Andalucia.
Forum rules
Do not post advertising, this forum is for posting questions about tours in Andalucia. This region is a beautiful place to explore and we want you to enjoy it.
Merihaka53
New Visitor
New Visitor

Excursion to Granada

Post by Merihaka53 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:29 pm

I would like to know what time and from where the excursions to Granada leave?

Raul
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Excursion to Granada

Post by Raul » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:52 am

Hello,
The bus depart from 7:25 to 9:00, depending of the pickup point:

Mijas Costa (at 7:25), Fuengirola (7:35 to 7:55), Benalmadena (8 to 8:15), Torremolinos, Carihuela, Playamar (8:20 to 8:45), Guadalmar, Police station in Malaga and Malaga city centre in front of El Corte Ingles mall (at 9 am).

While booking you will be able to select the exact pickup point inside those areas.

Merihaka53
New Visitor
New Visitor

Post by Merihaka53 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:47 am

Hi,
I have booked an excursion to Granada on the 30th of March for two persons (reservation number: ##), and would like to know if there is space for a third person?
With regards Satu Ilta

Raul
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Raul » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:04 pm

Hello Satu Ilta,
Im sorry but we are not related to the tour company, you should better contact them and ask about it.

The contact information should be in the email you received from them after booking online.

I guess that if you want to add another person you should book again for same date online, if there is space available you would be able to proceed. Anyway, sometimes there is a last minute free seat, so you better contact them and ask for your options.

Malagacar.com

Malaga airport transfers