English Deutsch Español

Brians Rent Car in Benalmadena

Post your car rental review or read reviews posted by customers, find the best car rental company by comparing opinions in our forum.
Forum rules
Only identified forum members can post reviews and opinion about any car hire company so your experience can help others to decide.

Please do not spam, post false reviews or advertise a car rental website in our forum!
Philr
New Visitor
New Visitor

Brians Rent a car

Post by Philr » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Like many before me I didn't read the many complaints about this company on the Internet and I am another victim to add to the list.

I don't want to go into the detail of my transaction as it is matterless suffice to say that you should not hire a car from this company under any circumstance.

Their office no longer exists and I can only speculate that this is down to the economic downturn or much more likely to be that the amount of complaints they have had meant shutting the office means they can hide behind a telephone.

My deposit was not returned now seven weeks since I returned the car despite the usual assurances others have had. What I don't understand is why no credit card company have shut down their ability to take payments.

I am going to get back in touch with my credit card company and ask them to read the details of this company on the Internet and push them to shut down their MAstercard/Visa accounts. Hope I can achieve this to save others the same grief I have had.