English Deutsch Español

Video previously posted on Malagaweb.com

Introduce yourself or chat about anything in our general forum.
SnraRivera
New Visitor
New Visitor

Video previously posted on Malagaweb.com

Post by SnraRivera » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:17 pm

Good morning,

I am a High School Spanish teacher in the U.S. and I have always used a video that was previously posted on malagaweb.com. The video was hosted by a man who spoke English with a British accent. He toured the city taking the viewer to places such as "El Café con libros", the Picasso Museum, el teatro, etc. He ended the video at the statue of "the Thinker" and said something to the effect of "Malaga, the thinking man's paradise".

I used the video for a unit when the students are discussing travel to a city in Spain. They have to talk about the city, the places they will visit, where things are located, etc. It was an excellent video to use in class. The video has been replaced by a very nice video for a tourist to see of Malaga, but it doesn't tell anyone anything ABOUT Malaga.

Is there any way to gain access to the previous video of Malaga? I would love to be able to use it again in my Spanish classes.

Please let me know. Thank you,
Senora Rivera

Raul
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Video previously posted on Malagaweb.com

Post by Raul » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:20 pm

Hello,
Im glad you found useful that video and Malagaweb.com, unfortunately the video was removed from the host and was not available anymore, so I had to search for another one.

Tried to look for the old one with no luck...Im sorry.

Malagacar.com

Visit Malaga Forum

Malaga airport transfers