English Deutsch Español

Help on moving to Malaga

Introduce yourself or chat about anything in our general forum.
Kimberley11
New Visitor
New Visitor

Help on moving to Malaga

Post by Kimberley11 » Sun May 23, 2010 6:38 pm

hi all,

We currently live in Almeria, but are looking to move to the Malaga region.
The reasons for this are:
The lack of ex-pats looking for work in this area. We have jobs available yet nobody to fill them and are advised furtehr towards malaga, there are more focussed and employable individuals; we need motivated individuals and predominantly in this area peopel are retired.

Therefore I am asking which areas are low cost, as we will need a villa/townhouse and offices. The house is necessary firstly. Can anybody recommend any areas that are low cost near to marbella, obviously not marbella. we are looking around 600 for our house initially. Also acn anybody recemmend anywhere to post job adverts.

Thanks in advance.

Raul
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Help on moving to Malaga

Post by Raul » Mon May 24, 2010 9:18 am

Hello and welcome to the forum,
I can recommend Manilva as the house rentals there are cheaper than in Marbella, you can check prices online.

buttons182
New Visitor
New Visitor

Re: Help on moving to Malaga

Post by buttons182 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:04 pm

Hi,

I'm looking to move to Malaga in the next couple of weeks from England. I've a much longer post if you're interested. In short I may find myself in a similar position to yourselves, looking for accommodation and to employ people. How did you find the move, have you moved? How was the market for employment. Are the any tips or advice you can give. What type of business were you operating? Mine is online I wondered if yours was similar given you're able to relocate?

John

Malagacar.com

Visit Malaga Forum

Malaga airport transfers