On March 17 is celebrated annually worldwide Ireland’s patron on St. Patrick’s Day. This lively celebration, which usually has as theme all that is green and Irish, has a new edition this year in the Miramar Park of Fuengirola, where has been prepared a varied program of free activities.
From midday until eight in the evening there are all sorts of activities for young and old visitors:
St. Patrick’s Day opens with a parade at 12 midday.
- From 12 to 1.30 pm there is a children’s painting workshop
- 1 to 2.30 pm there are tastings of Irish cheese and Guinness
- 4 to 5 pm there is a children´s cooking workshop
- 5 to 5.45 pm there is a bilingual children’s narrative theatre about Leprechauns
- 5.45 to 6.30 pm there is a performance of Irish music
- 6.30 to 8 pm there is a craft workshop for children
- 7 to 7.30 pm there is a gastronomic tasting with beer, cheese and tapas
- 7.30 to 8 pm there is another music concert with Rock & Roll to close the event.
As you can see, this is a fun way to enjoy this Saturday with the family with many activities, don´t you think do?
How to get there:
Shopping mall Parque Miramar:
Avenida de la Encarnacion, Fuengirola.
Costa del Sol motorway A-7, exit 208. Urban bus lines in Fuengirola Nº 2 y 4.
Latest posts by Raúl G.T (see all)
- International Motorbike Rally in Malaga: Shows and events - October 9, 2019
- Open-Air Festival in Arriate – Program, concerts and activities 2019 - October 7, 2019
- Marbella 4 Days Walking in October 2019 – Hiking and fun for all ages! - October 6, 2019