The transport companies adapt every summer to the increase in tourists. The bus from Malaga airport to Almunecar is one of those that see its lines increase from 1 to 3 daily departures. Also included are stops at other important destinations on the eastern Costa del Sol such as Nerja, La Herradura or Rincón de la Victoria among others that I will detail below.
Bus route from Malaga airport to Almuñecar
There is also a direct bus to Almuñecar but the carrier aims to offer visitors an option to reach their destinations on the eastern coast.
You can book online from https://www.alsa.es/, remember to print the copy of the ticket.
During the summer season the bus schedule is extended and stops are added to the route.
Out of season, only the direct bus to Almuñecar is usually available, so it is advisable to check the timetable in advance.
Bus itinerary to Almuñecar with 10 stops
- 12:15 pm. – Departure from the airport
- 12:45 pm. – Downtown Malaga
- 12:50 pm. – Port of Malaga
- 1:00 pm. – El Palo
- 1:30 pm. – Torre del Mar
- 1:35 pm. – Caleta de Vélez
- 1:40 pm. – Mezquitilla
- 1:45 pm. – Lagos
- 1:50 pm. – El Morche
- 1:55 pm. – Torrox
- 2:00 pm. – Km. 46 of national road N-340
- 2:10 pm. – Nerja
- 2:30 pm. – La Herradura, Granada
- 2:55 pm. – Almuñecar
Direct bus to Almuñecar
- 2:15 pm. – Departure from Malaga airport
- 4:00 pm. – Arrival to Almuñecar
Itinerary to Almuñecar with 6 stops
- 2:30 pm. – Departure from the airport
- 3:00 pm. – Malaga city
- 3:40 pm. – Torre del Mar
- 4:00 pm. Torrox
- 4:10 pm. – Nerja
- 4:30 pm. – La Herradura, Granada
- 4:45 pm. – Almuñecar
To keep up to date with schedules and availability of Malaga airport buses visit our guide or visit the official website. There are also buses to Granada with a wide variety of timetables.
You can book online at: https://www.alsa.es/
Where to take the bus at the airport?
Latest posts by Raúl G.T (see all)
- All you need to know about Malaga fair fireworks - August 10, 2018
- Sports and adventure tourism in Malaga – Activities for everyone - August 10, 2018
- Perseids Meteor Shower from Malaga in 2018: When, where and how to see it - August 10, 2018