Starlite Festival is an annual festival with more than 45 days of concerts in Marbella, where gastronomy and culture are also included, all in the same space.
This great event is characterized by having brought international artists of the standing of Enrique Iglesias, Lenny Kravitz, Alejandro Sanz, Tom Jones, Ricky Martin, Pet Shop Boys, Luis Fonsi, Eros Ramazzotti, Placido Domingo, Andrea Bocelly or Anastasia among others.
Starlite Festival: Concerts and guest artists
If you are planning to enjoy this year’s Starlite Festival in Marbella you may be interested in meeting some of the artists.
- Luis Miguel on July 11
- Charles Aznavour on July 14
- Sting on July 19
- David Bisbal on July 20
- Jamiroquai on July 22
- Maná on July 25
- Miguel Poveda on July 27
- Il Divo on July 28
- Romeo Santos on July 31
- Pablo Alborán on August 1
- Steven Tyler on August 2
- James Blunt on August 3
- Pablo López on August 4 (All tickets have been sold)
- Cantajuego on August 7 (Special for children)
- Serrat on August 8
- Noche Movida on August 9 (Tickets on sale on 21 March)
This event brings authors from the 80’s, who are responsible for the best Spanish pop songs of the last century.
- Juanes on August 10
- Sara Baras on August 11
- Jorge Blass on August 13
- Taburete on August 15
- Celia el musical on August 18
- Estopa on August 21
- Miguel Ríos on August 23
- Melendi on August 25
Other Starlite Festival activities
In addition to the live concerts from the artists above there will be DJ sessions every night from Monday to Sunday.
If you love the gastronomy or the cultural events, I will tell you what they are about.
Starlite Restaurant and gastronomy
The Starlite restaurant treats live cooking with quality products representative of each season of the year. The client can interact as a buffet among the wide selection of fish, meat, rice and pasta.
There will also be spaces dedicated to signature tapas, pizzas, hamburgers and themed kitchens for the family. Spaces to relax with ambient music.
The area comprising Starlite has a commercial area with direct sales to the public of various brands.
The schedule is from 8:00 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. from July 13 to August 26.
Information of interest
- The doors are open every day at 8:00 pm.
- The restaurant and gastronomy area opens at 8:00 p.m.
- Concerts in the auditorium start at 10:30 p.m.
- Concerts at Espacio Sessions begin at 10:30 pm or 2:30 am.
Where to buy Starlite Festival tickets?
If you have interest in assisting to any of the concerts don’t wait too long to get a ticket. You can buy them at the following link: https://starlitemarbella.koobin.com/?idioma=EN
If you want to visit the official website: http://starlitemarbella.com/en/
How to get to Starlite Festival?
You can get there by road on the AP-7 until you reach the exit for Nagüeles. Take the second exit at the first roundabout and the first exit at the next roundabout, the Marbella Auditorium is located to the north from here.
Latest posts by Raúl G.T (see all)
- Malaga Bike Day and European Mobility Week in September - September 15, 2018
- Anchovy’s Day Festival in Rincon de la Victoria in September - September 7, 2018
- Festivals and fairs in Malaga in September – Autumn activities - August 28, 2018