The city is getting ready for the celebration of the Fuengirola Festival with 4 months of concerts and shows during May, June, July and August.
Some of the popular names present in past editions are Janie Cullum, Beach Boys, Sting or the Spanish band Oreja de Van Gogh among others.
The event that will hold these concerts is the new edition of the Fuengirola Festival and Marenostrum Music Castle Park.
The area for the concerts is located next to the Sohail Castle and there will be a great gastronomy offer with different kind of tickets on sale that must be acquired online.
For information about the artists coming this year and to purchase tickets we recommend to visit the official website at: http://marenostrumcastlepark.com/en/
The festival will last from the 12th in May until the 2nd of September.
Live concerts at Sohail Castle in Fuengirola
Amazing landscape at the Arabian fortress Sohail for the concerts, situated on a hill a few meters from the beach.
In past renowned artist like Beach Boys, Sting, Jamie Cullum and others assisted to the festival in Fuengirola. This year artists like Ricky Martin or Santana will participate in the summer months.
Guest artists in 2018 for Marenostrum Music Castle Park
Prices from 20 to 150€.
- Merce Sinphonic 13th in July, Friday.
- Vetusta Morla 21st in July, Saturday.
- Alejandro Fernandez 27th in July, Friday.
- Ozuna 28th in July, Saturday.
- Luz Casal 3rd in August, Friday.
- El Barrio 4th in August, Saturday.
- Santana 9th in August, Thursday.
- Ricky Martin 16th in August, Thursday.
Artists in Fuengirola Festival
Prices from 14 to 50€.
- Salomun in the Castle, 12th in May.
- South Moon, 2nd in May.
- James Rhodes, 29th in May.
- La noche rosa (Pink Night), a 80’s music festival, 7th in July.
- Francisco, 14th in July.
- Reggae Festival Rototom, 20th in July.
- Paco Candela, 11th in July.
Buy ticket online and information about the place
The place reserved for this event is divided in different zones you will have access to depending on the ticket you purchased:
- Premium zone Silver, Golden and Platinum zones.
- General zone: Bench seats with capacity up to 2800 people.
Ticket prices for concerts
When purchasing the tickets there are different choices. Take in consideration one ticket is valid for one day.
The prices and areas below are orientative as they might vary from one artist to another; in fact some artists prices are from 20€, so better check the official website if interested in buying a concert ticket.
- Platinum Frontstage: 132 – 165 €
Exclusive access to the main area next to the stage.
Drink and food is available in VIP area.
Exclusive access to bathroom.
Commemorative accreditation of your assistance.
- Gold Frontstage: 104€
Access to the main area next to the stage and after the platinum frontstage.
Drink and food is available in the VIP area.
- Silver Pista: 93.50€
Access to reserved area for the Silver ticket entrance.
Drink and food is available in the Premium area.
- Ticket for disabled people: 69€
- General area: 74.75 €
- Numbered bench seats: 55 – 82.50 €
For buying the tickets or check the schedule you can visit the official event website at:
Fuengirola Pop Weekend
With the arrival of summer it is time to enjoy the music festivals outdoors. And definitely, there is nothing better than enjoying live music at the very beach. The Indie music lovers have the pleasure of enjoying the new edition of Fuengirola Pop Festival held each year in Fuengirola.
The Fuengirola Pop Festival was created in 2008 with the idea of establishing itself as an event focused on music and pop culture, responding to a very large minority that calls for another kind of concerts, with Pop music, Rock, Power-Pop, Punk-Pop, Garage, Surf or Soul.
The Bar Pog’s celebrates this year from 18 to 21 July the Fuengirola Pop Weekend. Admission will be free on Wednesday and Thursday; Friday and Saturday at a price of 30 euros per day or 45 euros for two days.
Artists these days include Miss Gin, The Soaks, Dry Surfers, Super Ratones, Cooper, The Loud Residents and more.
You can find information (in Spanish) on the website Fuengirola Pop Weekend.
Other live concerts
You can check the popular Starlite Festival in Marbella with guest artists like Sting and James Blunt among many others.
Latest posts by Raúl G.T (see all)
- Open-Air Festival in Arriate – Program, concerts and activities 2018 - October 11, 2018
- What fuel to use? Guide to new petrol pump labels and equivalence - October 10, 2018
- Nerja Fair in October 2018 – Fair program and activities - October 9, 2018