On Saturday afternoon, June 2 we can enjoy a special evening in such an original environment as the Butterfly Park of Benalmadena.
In an environment in the style of a Japanese garden with tropical plants and over one thousand multi-coloured butterflies flying around you can enjoy an oriental and meditative music concert by Ignacio Bejar.
In this beautiful environment is given the unique opportunity to hear live music with eastern instruments such as Turkish flute, Arabic lute or Turkish clarinet played by the musician and composer.
If you have not visited yet this place it is the ideal time to do so; the musician personally recommends bringing cushions to sit among the plants and trees to feel more integrated with nature and the environment while enjoying the music.
Very near the Butterfly Garden is also situated the Buddhist Stupa of Benalmadena, the largest in the Western world, from where can be enjoyed fantastic views over the Mediterranean Coast. Overall, a very attractive proposition to spend a pleasant Saturday afternoon in Benalmadena.
- Location and time: Saturday, June 2 at 7:30 pm, Butterfly Park Benalmadena, Avenida de Retamar
- Motorway A7 – Exit 217 Benalmadena
- Price: (Concert and visit to the Butterfly Park): 10€
Latest posts by Raúl G.T (see all)
- St. Patrick’s day in March - March 14, 2018
- The world’s largest cruise ship ‘Symphony of the Seas’ visits the port of Malaga - March 8, 2018
- Organic Markets in the province of Malaga - February 15, 2018