Here you can find a preview of the varied concerts in Marbella this summer.
The following performances will take place at the Hotel Puente Romano, which is usually a summer classic with the participation of renowned artists of international prestige.
- On June 23, will take place a benefit concert of the soprano Montserrat Caballé, accompanied by her daughter Montserrat Marti and the tenor Nikoly Baskov.
- On July 7, will be acting Gloria Gaynor, along with Sister Sledge, great voices of 70´s Disco Soul.
- On July 20, Brian Ferry sings the greatest hits of Roxy Music and his solo career.
- On August 3, will take place a show with artists of disco music, the group Chic, Nile Rodgers, Odyssey and Jaki Graham.
- On August 14, Chaka Khan acts with their funky music.
All concerts take place at the Tennis Club of Hotel Puente Romano. Tickets can be purchased at the hotel or through Ticketmaster and prices range between 30 € and 250 €.
In the auditorium of the Conference Centre Marbella takes place during the 26, 27 and 28 of July the Fourth Edition of the International Piano Festival of Marbella “Classic Summer”.
And in the Auditorium of Marbella, La Cantera take place:
Music Jazz-Blues with George Benson, one of the best jazz guitarists on 14 July.
The Starlite Festival from 14 July to 14 August, with concerts of:
- On July 16, Roger Hudson, the voice of Supertramp (Pop Rock)
- On July 22 Tony Bennett presents a repertoire based on classic jazz songs and ballads.
- On July 27, Christopher Cross (Pop Rock)
- On July 29: Hugh Laurie (For the first time on tour in Spain)
- On July 30, Paul Anka (Pop Rock)
- On August 2, Miguel Bose (Spanish Pop Rock)
- On August 3, Rosario & Lolita & Antonio Carmona (Flamenco)
- On August 9 Simple Minds will play a sample of their greatest hits.
- On August 10, Julio Iglesias (Latin Music)
- On August 11, Raphael (Latin Music)
- On August 14, Estopa (Spanish Pop Rock)
The ticket prices vary according to the concert; the tickets can be purchased through Ticketmaster, La Caixa, FNAC, Carrefour and El Corte Ingles or Halconviajes.
Latest posts by Raúl G.T (see all)
- Fair Sabor a Malaga, gastronomy event - December 1, 2017
- Christmas in Malaga: Experience the lights, markets and New Year’s Eve. - November 12, 2017
- Zombie infection detected in Fuengirola in November 2017! - November 3, 2017