Spring in Malaga brings us events of all kinds and for all tastes. In early April, the Cologne Chamber Philharmonic Orchestra returns to Spain on its 2019 tour; it will perform in the Falla Auditorium of the Malaga Conservatory of Music for anyone who wants to enjoy an evening of classical music.
We have been contacted for the promotion of the event, which we believe could be of interest to our visitors. If you would like to attend a classical music concert in Malaga continue reading.
The concert will take place on Monday 9 April at 8:30 pm in the Auditorium Falla of the Conservatory of Music of Malaga.
When and where
The Philharmonic Orchestra has performed in the United Kingdom, Scandinavia, Australia, France, Ireland and of course Germany, its country of origin. A tour that in 2019 continues in Spain after their visit to Malaga.
If you are interested in attending you can do so on 9 April 2019 in the Falla Auditorium of the Conservatory of Music of Malaga. It is located at Plaza del Maestro Artola, 2.
The concert will be at 8:30 pm and you can purchase the tickets at the box office 1 hour before the event.
Advance ticket sales are also available at the Proteo Prometeo Bookstore. At Calle Puerta Buenaventura 3 y 6. Phone: 952 219 019.
Program and musicians on tour 2019
The violin is played by Sergey Didorenko, with the flute Ana Palacios and Dima Gornowskij with the cello.
This year’s programme consists of 2 parts:
- Antonio Vivaldi (1678-1741) Concerto in E major for violin, strings and basso continuo »LA TEMPESTA DI MARE«
- Concert in D major for Flute, strings and basso continuo »IL GARDELLINO«
- Niccolò Paganini (1782-1840) »SONATA A QUATTRO”« no. 2 for strings.
After a break of 10 minutes, the second part will begin.
- Johann Christian Bach (1735-1782) . Concerto in C minor for cello and orchestra.
- Franz Schubert (1797-1828) »LA BELLA MOLINERA« . Theme and variations for flute and orchestra.
- Niccolo Paganini (1782 – 1840) »IL PALPITI « . Theme and variations for violin and orchestra op.13
About the Cologne Chamber Philharmonic Orchestra
This orchestra was founded in Cologne where it maintains headquarters. During their 2019 tour they will share classical pieces from composers such as Vivaldi, Amadeus, Tchaikowsky and Mozart among others. One of the great attractions of its program consists of combining well-known and less popular pieces from different musical periods.
This orchestra is a good reason to come and enjoy an evening of classical music or encourage the youngest to appreciate it. If you visit Malaga in April you can enjoy this concert.
The Cologne Chamber Philharmonic performs around 300 concerts a year all over the world.
Cologne Chamber Philharmonic Orchestra Video
Do you want to know first-hand what the Cologne Philharmonic sounds like?
More information at their website: http://www.kammerphilharmonie-koeln.de/
If you already know the Cologne Chamber Philharmonic Orchestra you can leave your review, it will be useful for those who are thinking of attending this concert of classical music in Malaga.
Latest posts by Raúl G.T (see all)
- Nikki Beach Marbella 2019 – White Opening Party, Red Party & Events - April 15, 2019
- Travel with dog or cat by plane, car or train – Tips and requirements - April 12, 2019
- Natura Malaga Fair – Healthy and Sustainable Living Fair in April - April 5, 2019