On Saturday 16th December at the Centro Cultural Villa de Nerja from 21:00 hours onwards this show takes place by the company’ La Porteña Tango Trío’.
The title of this show by Eugenia Giordano and the finalist couple of the World Tango Championship 2015 is ‘Que me van a hablar de Amor’.
Those interested in attending the show can book their tickets by following the link at the bottom of the page.
About the show
La Porteña Tango Trio, with a show dedicated to classic Argentinean tangos directed by the guitarist Alejandro Picciano, delivering an exquisite journey through time that ranges from the old Creole waltzes of the 1920s to the vanguard of Astor Piazzolla.
The show, supported by screenings, tries to recreate the unique atmosphere of Buenos Aires in a beautiful concert where stories of love, passion and jealousy are told and where of course there is no lack of fun. Because it is never forgotten that tango is a genre of suburban and nearby origin, current and popular with which people from all over the world identify.
The show brings the most modern and innovative sound of Argentine tango today. The great poetry of the genre coexists with the beautiful melodies of the old instrumental classics and intertwines with the most beautiful and sensual dance.
Alejandro Picciano, Guitar, direction and staging
Federico Peuvrel, Piano
Matías Picciano, Bandoneon
Eugenia Giordano, Voice
Damián Roezgas and Amira Luna, Dance
Duration: 80 min.
- Centro Cultural Villa de Nerja
- C/ Granada 45 – Nerja
- Title: Que me van a hablar de Amor
- Company: La Porteña Tango Trio
- When: Saturday 16th December at 21:00h
- Price: 15€
- Advance sale from 10:00h to 14:00h at the ticket office and at www.mientrada.net
- More info: https://www.laportenatango.net
If you are interested in the show we might have some invitations for you, ask us for availability.
Latest posts by Raúl G.T (see all)
- Malaga airport news in 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Night of the Three Kings: Parade, history and curiosities - January 3, 2018
- Fair Sabor a Malaga, gastronomy event - December 1, 2017