On Friday, November 3 at the Centro Cultural Villa de Nerja from 9:00 pm onwards, this proposal takes place that fuses the essence of tango and flamenco from a musical and dance perspective.
The title of this show of Argentinean guitarists and tango couple is’ Lo nuestro’.
Those interested in attending the show can book their tickets by following the link at the bottom of the page.
About the show
‘Lo nuestro’ is the title of the new show by the guitarists Fernando Egozcue and José Luis Montón. Both artists who join for the first time their talents to present a project where they explore two of the most universal genres: tango and flamenco.
In addition, the dancer and choreographer Manolo Cruceta, who is an exponent of flamenco in Spain, adds the strength of his choreographies to the original compositions. Featuring also the Argentine tango couple Alberto & Cristina, dancers who are characterized by the expressiveness and passion of their choreographies. Both artists have an extensive experience together with great orchestras as well as in companies of international prestige.
With an extensive career, both solo and in collaboration with leading figures, these artists are considered to be references in their genre, contributing their personal style that leads them to transcend the masterpieces of tango and flamenco with their own compositions and arrangements to present a unique concert.
Fernando Egozcue – Guitar and composition
José Luis Montón – Guitar and composition
Mariano Cruceta – Dance
Alberto y Cristina – Dance
Produce: Producciones Lastra S. L.
Duration: 75 min.
- Centro Cultural Villa de Nerja
- C/ Granada 45 – Nerja
- Title: Lo Nuestro, Tango y Flamenco
- Fernando Egozcue & José Luis Montón
- When: Friday 3rd, November 2017 at 21:00h
- Price: 15€
- Advance sale from 10:00h to 14:00h at the ticket office and at www.mientrada.net
- More info: www.produccioneslastra.com
If you are interested in the show we might have some invitations for you, ask us for availability.
Latest posts by Raúl G.T (see all)
- Christmas in Malaga: Experience the lights, markets and New Year’s Eve. - November 12, 2017
- Zombie infection detected in Fuengirola in November 2017! - November 3, 2017
- Erotic Tapas Route in Fuengirola in November - November 3, 2017