Malaga, and Spain in general, is one of the main tourist destinations for the British, Dutch, Germans and many other visitors from all over Europe. If your main aim is to save money, it’s important in first place to book as far ahead as possible; this way, not only are you saving quite a bit of money, but it will also give you a lot more availability for both hotels and services, like for example hiring a car in Malaga or in any other destination in Spain.
It’s quite likely that you’ll end up spending more money if you go on holiday without a plan
If you have forgotten to book ahead, don’t worry, you can still find good prices and that’s why this guide was written:
- The first thing is to do is not to panic, stay calm…your budget isn’t in trouble yet and it’s still possible to find good holiday deals. Let’s go step by step. But, don’t leave it any longer! Each day you postpone it, it’ll get more and more complicated to find good deals so avoid leaving it for the same day you catch your plane.
- The second step is to investigate different websites…there’s literally hundreds, thousands…so many that we’re going to save you valuable time and show you in our website some of the ones that gather both good service and good prices. If you prefer to search for yourself on Bing or Google, the first thing I must recommend is to not let yourself get lured by the adverts…those who offer good quality don’t need to be advertised; mouth to mouth is their best publicity.
- If you have a vehícle, find out if your hotel has private parking included in the price. Make a map with the best places for visiting and eating during your stay. It’s quite likely that you’ll end up spending more money if you go on holiday without a plan than with one.
Some more tips for saving money when visting Malaga
If you can avoid going out partying, do so…generally the tourist destinations tend to have sky-high prices, and for about the same money you can easily spend on a night out on drinks with your companion, you’d have enough for two evenings dining at quality restaurants.
Depending on which month you decided to take your holidays, prices can vary. It is much cheaper visiting Malaga in winter than in summer.
And last but not least, if you book ahead, I should remind you to print out your reservations and put them into your suitcase before anything else. Once you’ve finished packing, check everything once again so you don’t leave anything important behind!
You did not book yet because wondering when is the best time to visit Malaga? Then continue reading following the link and find it out.
Latest posts by Raúl G.T (see all)
- International People’s Fair in Fuengirola in 2017 - April 26, 2017
- Quick and essential guide for your holiday to Malaga – All you need to know - April 17, 2017
- Halal hotel in Malaga – is there any? - April 12, 2017