Summer is just around the corner! The fans of water parks can now enjoy a new season of games and slides at the water park Aqualand in Torremolinos which has two new facilities for adults and an area designed for children with various water games.
The largest water park on the Costa del Sol offers more than 30 slides (of which 19 are for adults and 15 for children) in an area of 70,000 m2, where in addition the more daring can try the highest slide in Europe called Kamikaze and many other attractions.
Aqualand Torremolinos is open from May 21 to September 15, 2012. Opening hours are 11 am to 6 pm in May, June and September and 10 am and 7 pm in July and August.
Address: Calle Cuba, nº 10, 29620 Torremolinos.
How to get there:
On the motorway A-7 or the national road N-340
GPS: 36º 37′ 33.26″N 4º 30′ 29.28″W
- Public Buses: Bus from Malaga, Benalmadena Costa, Arroyo de la Miel, Carihuela and Playamar.
- Suburban train: From Malaga and Fuengirola, stopping at Torremolinos.
- Find how to get from Malaga to Torremolinos in our website.
More information at http://www.aqualand.es/torremolinos/index.php
Latest posts by Raúl G.T (see all)
- Winter is coming…things to do in Malaga - November 24, 2016
- Erotic Tapas Route in Fuengirola in November - November 11, 2016
- Christmas in Malaga: Experience the lights, markets and New Year’s Eve. - November 5, 2016