Summer is just around the corner! The fans of water parks can now enjoy a new season of games and slides at the water park Aqualand in Torremolinos which has two new facilities for adults and an area designed for children with various water games.
In addition the more daring can try the highest slide in Europe called Kamikaze and many other attractions.
Among the most popular attractions in this water park is the waves pool (Surf Beach) and the hammocks surrounding it.
Other water attractions:
- Boomerang: 15 metre half pipe for two people.
- Crazy Cones
- Multipista: 8 tracks that end on a pool
- Super Slalom
- Crazy Race
- Rapids: One of the popular attractions, there is always a big queue for this attraction simulating a river.
- Black Hole: 12 metre slide ending on a pool.
- Speed Racer: The latest attraction added in 2016
Aqualand opening and prices
Aqualand Torremolinos is open from May 21 to September 15.
Opening hours are 11 am to 6 pm in May, June and September and 11 am to 7 pm in July and August.
There is a discount when paying for the ticket online. Travel agencies and some restaurants also use to offer a discount voucher for Aqualand in summer.
- Adult ticket: 28€ and 26€ online
- Child from 5 to 10 years old: 19€ and 17€ online
- Toddlers between 3 and 4 years old: 10€ and 8€ online
- Senior (older than 65 years old): 19€ and 17€ online
Packs for families and friends:
- Family pack for 2 adults and 2 childs: 80€ only online
- Friends pack for 4 adults: 96€ only online
Sun Coast Summer Festival
There is a special opening for welcoming the summer called Sun Coast Festival in Aqualand Torremolinos.
The event takes place the 20th of May and the price range is 24€ for the basic entrance, 34€ for vip ticket and 220€ for vip reservation.
The #suncoastfestival tickets are on sale from the official website at: http://suncoastfestival.com/ (Spanish only)
UPDATE: There will be no Sun Coast Summer Festival in 2018
How to get there
On the motorway A-7 or the national road N-340
GPS: 36º 37′ 33.26″N 4º 30′ 29.28″W
- Public Buses: Bus from Malaga, Benalmadena Costa, Arroyo de la Miel, Carihuela and Playamar.
- Suburban train: From Malaga and Fuengirola, stopping at Torremolinos.
- Find how to get from Malaga to Torremolinos in our website.
- Address: Calle Cuba, nº 10, 29620 Torremolinos.
More information at https://www.aqualand.es/torremolinos/en/
This article is under development…
Latest posts by Raúl G.T (see all)
- St. Patrick’s day in March - March 14, 2018
- The world’s largest cruise ship ‘Symphony of the Seas’ visits the port of Malaga - March 8, 2018
- Organic Markets in the province of Malaga - February 15, 2018