Some believe that the Mayans predicted the end of time on the 21, coincidentally the day falls on a Friday, hopefully not during working hours… If this day you want to go to the cinema to watch a movie while awaiting the arrival of doomsday eating popcorn, from Malagaweb.com we make it easy and let you know what movies are in theatres so that you can go making plans.
- Rise of the Guardians
- Comme un chef
- The End of Watch
- The Oranges
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 (VSO)
- Life of Pi (VSO,3D) (Life of Pi)
- Playing for Keeps
- The Hobbit: An unexpected journey (VSO, 3D HFR)
- The Impossible
- Tinker Bell: Secret of the wings
- Astérix et Obélix: Au Service de Sa Majesté
- Trouble with the curve
- Operación E
- Hotel Transilvania
- Chasing Mavericks
- Das Kapital
- Dans la maison
- Una pistola en cada mano
- De rouille et d’os (Rust & Bone)
- Las aventuras de Tadeo Jones
- The Devil’s Double
- The Angels’ Share
Among all movies, the most popular this week are The Impossible and The Hobbit; the latter can be found in English or Spanish version in both 2D and 3D in Yelmo cinema in Plaza Mayor.
The new schedule of the cinema box office at Plaza Mayor is from 4 pm to 1 am Monday to Friday and from 11:30 am to 1 am on weekends.
- Spectator Day: 6,80 €
- With your MovieYELMO: 6,80 €
- Pack 5 Tickets*: 7,30 €
- Reduced*: 7,30 €
- Adult: 8,60 €
- 3D Eyewear: 1,00 €
- 3D Supplement: 2,50 €
If you have no one with whom you can go it’s a good time to find someone, but don’t get obsessed…. the world is not going to end, but you might want to use the excuse to invite someone to a movie.
For more information on other cinemas visit our section on cinemas in the province of Malaga.
Latest posts by Raúl G.T (see all)
- Winter is coming…things to do in Malaga - November 24, 2016
- Erotic Tapas Route in Fuengirola in November - November 11, 2016
- Christmas lights, markets and New Year’s Eve in Malaga 2016 / 2017 - November 5, 2016